Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Things I HAVE to do today

• Call my parents
• Study
• Get my maxi skirt taken up
• Head into the city to use my voucher which expires today
• Arrange to have my dad’s car parked somewhere else
• Call a marketing agency about work experience
• Email another company about article contributions
• Work on my boyfriend’s resume
• Fill out my graduation forms and send them off
• Email my holiday job to see if I can get enough hours to pay for my massive holiday trip post-graduation
• Write out the bazillion blog posts that are floating around in my head
• Go to the gym

Can I do it all? Probably not, but I am going to try. Hopefully. I have been severely lacking in motivation the past few days (weeks), but I am feeling a change. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment