Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hipsta-Random

Hey-ohh!

Here are some random pics that I have taken this semester with Hipstamatic on my iPhone. I use that app so much it's insane. Makes normal images quirky, and beautiful even ones even more so. Well, in my opinion anyway! I love how you can't really judge the frame of the photo; they always end up looking a bit different to how you lined it up.

The boy's sister and her cheese fondue fountain of epic fail-ness:



There is a store on Beaufort St in Mt Lawley that sells the brand of shirts that Charlie Sheen always wears (wore) on Two and a Half Men. I effing hate those shirts! They drive me insane. Anyway, I snapped that pic during the Charlie Sheen media winning/wizard/whatever frenzy.



Koko Black love:



Random painting of an alleyway wall of Hampden Rd in Nedlands:



Relief carving on wall at my uni:



C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment