Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Present

Hollaaaa!

WELL! Today at 5pm I submitted my last assignment ever! Can I get a "WOOP WOOP!" Haha. Well, for now anyways. I am considering the possibility of postgraduate studies in the future, but not for a long while. At this stage I have one week of uni, then three exams and then I am done! If you can't tell, I am pretty freaking excited about this fact.

Yesterday morning, the boy and I drove my parents to the airport as they were jetting off interstate. As he was hugging me goodbye, my dad slipped me a fitty dollar note (yo) into my pocket for breakfast. So S and I headed down to the Naked Fig in Swanbourne for an amaaaazing brekkie.

Here are some photos I took of the beach after we ate.








They are a little bit same same, but meh. They are my photos and this is my blog! :)

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment