Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ouch!

How is this even slightly ok? I was reading this latest post from Harper and Harley today, and she blogged about these super nice Bec & Bridge fedoras. They are pretty nifty looking, and I admit, I am a bit of sucker for 'pre-sale' and the thought of obtaining an item before other people. I could just see myself swanning around in a 'hazelnut' or 'dove grey' fedora, gaining admiring looks from all and sundry.




Pics from Harper and Harley, who got them from Oracle Fox and Grand Social.


However, when I clicked on the link to check them out, these pretty little hats are a whopping TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE DOLLARS! (Yes, I am that shocked that I felt compelled to write out the whole amount so that I could make use of the caps lock)

Again, how is this even slightly ok? How can a HAT, albeit a very pretty one, cost so freaking much?!?!?! Maybe it is the student budget conscious part of me, or maybe a bit of my mother, but I cannot fathom paying so much for a hat. Especially a Bec & Bridge one! If it was Chanel or some brand like that I might understand it a bit more, though still not want to pay so much. But Bec & Bridge? Have I missed something? Since when are they so freaking exy??

Seriously, what the heck is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment