Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trooooolls!

How good was Harry Potter last night? Haha. I have been annoying the boy by repeating the same quote over and over. (and over and over ... etc)

Today, I avoided study by heading to the movies with the aforementioned boy and a friend from up north. We watched X-Men: First Class. It is was ok, defs not as good as the first one, but ok. "Helt okej" as one would say in Swedish**

I wore:






Cotton On jumper, Supre shirt, Ksubi shorts, Ambra tights, Kmart tights, Zu shoes

Please the excuse ridiculous last pose, I was trying some 'creative' ways of trying to bring my shoes into the shot, haha :)

And before I forget, hello to the new people following me! I can't believe I have hit TEN! It is super awesome

C xx

**Since we are going on an massive overseas trip later this year, I am trying to me my rusty Swedish ... less rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment