Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby I've got you on my mind ...

Wishlist


These are some of the items i am currently craving. Don't really care about the brandnames, it's more of a template wishlist. If that makes sense. It is my first attempt using polyvore, not quite sure how I feel about it yet.

I have one more exam on Tuesday, then I am done forever! Can't wait. On a less happy note, however, it means that soon I will have to start thinking about the rest of my life, which kinda makes me want to vomit in anxiety. I am definitely starting to stress out about next year, namely finding a job. Preferably a marketing job, in a fun and/or creative industry with good pay and the possibility of some kind of career path. That's not to much to ask for, is it?

... is it? :(

1 comment:

  1. I hope your exam went well! I am sure you will find something for work next year with hopefully most of those criteria. I love both sets of the tights and I really need a new watch too!

    Laura - White Winters

    ReplyDelete