Saturday, June 9, 2012

Starting Over

The longer you leave something, the harder and harder it is. Returning a phone call. Responding to a message on Facebook. Replying to an email. Getting back into the blogging world after a LOT of time off. The more time that passes, the greater the pressure that builds. I haven't blogged for about six months. Half a year. A lifetime for a six-month old, and for the blogosphere as well. But here I am, back into it. Hopefully for good this time. During my absence, I have thought about writing post after post - about what's going on in my life, my experiences, my thoughts, my outfits ... but just never seemed able to make that final jump. The aforesaid pressure as well as feelings of inadequacy when my words and photos don't turn out the way I want them to or imagine them in my mind. However, I am not going to let fear and insecurity and time stop me any more. So take note: this is me turning over a new leaf. C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment