Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shopping!

I went SHOPPING! Now, I know that that seems like a rather normal thing to do, but I honestly feel like I haven't been clothes shopping in ages. It probably hasn't actually been that long, but oh well. During the trip, we have been saving all of our shopping for London, so that we don't have to lug extra clothes around Europe, but I couldn't resist. While in Bordeaux, I bought new socks and tights (I know, super exciting) and a new coat, which I LOVE, all from H & M. I really miss H & M, it is pretty much where I spent all my spare money while on exchange in Sweden.
Coat: H&M, Leggings: H&M, Shirt: Marcs by Marc Jacobs, Scarf: Rome street vendor, Boots: Target, Bag: H&M I just realised that I am wearing a lot of stuff from H & M ... Woops! Sneak peek into the future - there is going to be a lot more before I leave Europe! :) C xx

2 comments:

  1. The autumn leaves look very pretty! I don't think that I would be able to resist shopping around Europe.

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the autumn photos - so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete