Monday, November 14, 2011

Père-Lachaise

Hello my lovelies! My European adventure continues. S and I have just spent the last 5 days in Paris and in all honesty, it was truly magical. I love Paris. The City of Lights has captured both our hearts and our imaginations and I believe that It will never let go. The only downer was that out hostel had no internet, which made it a tad heart to update the blogs, research sights and attractions and plan ahead, but we managed. We are now in Bordeaux (and thankfully have internet - yay!) and loving being to just relax a little. I have also told S about my blog, and he has become my official photographer! It was not as embarrassing as I thought it would be, thank goodness. As I thought it was going to be SUPER embarrassing. One morning we decided to head down to the cimetière du Père-Lachaise, a beautiful old cemetery filled with famous graves. Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, Heloise and Abelard, Edith Piaf and Balzac are just a few of those interred here. A word of warning: if you plan on visiting the cemetery, set aside a LOT of time. The cemetery is huge and made for simply wandering :)
Jumper: belongs to S, Leggings: H&M, Scarf: random vendor at the Trevi Fountain in Rome, Shoes: Zomp After looking through my photos, I realised that I haven't yet blogged about a lot of previous places and events. Apologies in advance for the next few posts being extremely out of order! C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment