Monday, October 17, 2011

Room with a view

Hello all

A thousand apologies for my prolonged absence. In order to afford our massive Europe + Morocco trip, my boyfriend and I temporarily moved back to our hometown to work. We were up the for about three months working crazy hours for crazy money (by Perth standards anyway!), living rent free with my boyfriend's parents. And now we are exploring the wonders of Europe! We arrived in Sweden almost two weeks ago and have been living with my old host family from when I was an exchange student. They live in a beautiful and typically Swedish red house, nestled between a lake and a forest. I know, right?! Hello fairytale!



the view from the bedroom window







the view from the upstairs balcony

We have now left Sweden and are in Berlin. I am going to try and take some more style-oriented pics, but as we are backpacking, my style may be slightly lacking. But we will see what happens! If you want to read about our travels in more detail, feel free to check out our travel blog.

C xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment