Saturday, October 22, 2011

So cold!

Hello!

I know I said that I would try and post some pics and I haven't. I have encountered some difficulties: I still haven't told my boyfriend that I have a personal style blog, I am finding it hard to take photos of myself and I am so cold that I am more rugged up than the Michelin Man! I know that if I just told S about the blog than that would solve two of my problems - I am just working up the courage to do so.

Anyway, here are some pics that I quickly snapped this morning. Me in my inner layer of clothes (imagine this with a big puffy jacket on top and that's how I normally look!) and my new handbag from H&M. I love this store so much - it has a special place in my heart as it is Swedish, plus it is full of great stuff at cheapy-cheap prices! Haha. This bag is big enough to lug stuff around (including the above mentioned puffy jacket) while going on trains, yet is still pretty comfortable. I love backs with two kinds of handles - short shoulder hands and across body straps - which makes it pretty versatile.










So anyway, we are now in Dresden about to go exploring the Old Town. Loving it so far, our accommodation is lovely, but I will save that for a later post. Before I finish up, two questions: how do you tell your boyfriend that you have been keeping a secret blog and how on earth do you stay warm and still look nice when the temperature is usually below 10 degrees Celsius?!

C xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Reisewitzer Straße,Dresden,Germany

2 comments:

  1. The only way I can keep warm in Europe over winter is to wear lots of layers and preferably wool. I can't help about explaining that you have a blog as my boyfriend helped me set mine up.

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!

    Thanks for the comment/advice ... I am definitely wearing lots of layers, just getting a bit sick of them, haha. That's cool that your boyfriend helped set yours up .. I wish I told mine about it at the start, would make this so much easier! :)

    Cass
    xx

    ReplyDelete