Sunday, July 31, 2011

Goats and Keys

Some of my more recent purchases ...




Scarf: Supre; Silver cuff: Sportsgirl; Rings: Diva ($3 each!!)


My goal to blog/take photos each day for 30 days or however long it was obviously didn't pan out! Haha. Life has been a bit weird lately ... I am up in my hometown working, but not with my parents - they moved a few months ago. Instead, I am living with my boyfriend, his parents and his grandad. His family are REALLY nice, but I am just not 100% comfortable yet ... I like having my own space, and quiet time, and I am used to having an empty house to myself during the day. But I am getting used to it.

In addition, work has been a bit all over the place. We are working up here to save money for our big trip later this year. My normal work (check-in at the airport) has really good pay, but not enough hours. I am going to start working with my boyfriend soon as a cleaner ( ... ) out at a gas plant shortly, with not as good pay but much more hours. I have to admit, I'm not entirely looking forward to it - and we may have to do a month of 12 hr night shifts during a shutdown. I have been looking for admin work but no joy so far.

So all in all, life has been a bit ... off lately. Bright side is I am heading back down to Perth for a week on Tuesday, though not for the best of reasons - my dad is heading in to hospital for an operation. It should be fine, but any thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated!

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment