Saturday, July 2, 2011

Past pictures

I have been terrible at blogging lately! It feels like it has been forever. While I have been taking outfit photos, I have not been uploading them.

I can't even remember what I did the day I wore this ... probably nothing too exciting!





Cotton On jumper, Dotti dress, random stockings, Zomp boots, Pigeonhole necklace

I am now up in Karratha and the weather is absolutely beautiful - warm, sunny ... Can't wait to head to the beach haha. We will see how my 'style' evolves while I am here.

C xx

3 comments:

  1. beautiful style honey!!!great blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! If you email your email address to whitewinters@hotmail.com or leave it as a comment on my blog I will send you the code for the moo cards!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete