Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Strolling in Subi

Last Tuesday evening I met up with my friend L for coffee in Subiaco. Well, I don’t drink coffee, but you get the picture. We ended up going to Dome as everywhere else was closed except for Gelare, and it was packed with people getting half price waffles (mmmmmm, waffles. Soo good!). I had a green tea and a chocolate hedgehog, while L had a cappuchino and a chocolate caramel slice.

I wore:



*Cotton On sheer leopard print top
*Black Ksubi cutoffs from DJ
*Shoes from Rubi
*Rosary necklace from Lovisa
*My mum’s old clutch from the eighties

***Please excuse my messy room and the fact that I am standing on my bed!!***

I always try to get quite dressed up whenever I meet up with L, who is definitely one of my most stylish friends! It was so warm though, that I didn’t want to go too overboard. I was quite pleased with my result! ☺

4 comments:

  1. Hey lovie, how long have you been bloggin for? I just found you from the vogue forums.
    Ive added you to my Perth blog list. Very much looking forward to your posts. Yay perthies

    Ginger xox
    http://gingerfoxvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have been blogging very sporadically about 9 months, but am really trying to be a bit more regular with my posting now.

    I know, right?! Perth bloggers rock! Haha. I am now in the process of checking out your blog - it looks great ... I can't believe I haven't stumbled upon it earlier, haha.

    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you did a nice job!
    That was a pretty cute, stylish outfit, so, no worries c:

    ...and I'm the same! I still wear one of my mother's 80's bag; I guess some things never go out of fashion Ô u Ô

    ~ Orphin's Domains ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Mum's 80s bags are awesome! Haha. I have this brown snakeskin one and a black glo mesh one with a gold chain strap. When I go home this weekend I think I may have to take possession of a few more - my mum never wears them, so its almost like a bag rescue!

    C xx

    ReplyDelete