Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Touched down

Yesterday, me and the boy touched down in Melbourne town. I have been looking forward to this trip all year, but now that I am finally here, I have to confess that I am feeling slightly overwhelmed. We are in the city, but I am not sure where to go first, what stores to go to, what to buy and what to do. Le sigh. I am also torn between acting like a tourist ( taking lots of photos, whipping out the guidebooks and maps and being generally embarrassing) or trying to pretend like I fit in. Growing up, my family would always come to Melbourne to fist the relatives so I can kinda find my way around, but I don't think I am quite pulling it off. Oh well. We will see what happens, so stay tuned! Haha now I feel like a complete dag! But seriously, if there is anyone reading this who knows Melbourne please feel free to give some suggestions on where to go and what to do. I would more than appreciate it! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment